Whether you’re a committed practitioner ready to deepen your understanding of yoga, or an aspiring yoga teacher, this comprehensive program will lay a strong foundation for an empowered practice and the ability to intelligently share the practice.
“Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.” – The Bhagavad Gita
Yoga is an opportunity to sharpen the lens in which we see the world and ourselves. Take this journey that just may leave you forever changed on the other side.
A 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training is not only the first step into teaching, but into a well-educated self practice and self understanding. This transformational program is designed to provide the tools needed to step into your power — to intimately understand the foundation of modified Primary Series of Ashtanga Yoga, to find your inner voice, your inner compass and confidently communicate a safe and effective yoga class.
Be part of a like-minded, mindful community, creating friendships for life. Be ready to transform on every level, physically, spiritually, emotionally and mentally. Grow more than you can imagine.
Our mission is to facilitate a program that guides you into your true, empowered self and provides you the tools to share the love for this practice.
Develop a deep connection to your personal practice, for your personal practice becomes your teaching. This program sets practice as the foundation.
– Asana: Intimately explore asanas and leave feeling confident in instructing modified primary series of Ashtanga Yoga
– Ujjayi breath
– The Tristana of Ashtanga Yoga
– Intelligently sequencing through the foundation of Ashtanga yoga
This is a tangible training, providing you the tools to confidently teach a safe and effective yoga class. Dive deep into asanas, understand alignment, find your voice and learn how to skillfully cue and facilitate a powerful yoga class.
“If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it.” – Yogi Bhajan.
We will learn through doing. You will practice teaching and receive valuable feedback from your peers and faculty.
– Asana lab: learning and understanding safe and effective alignment
– The art of safe and powerful adjustments
– Modifications, up-leveling, wall work and prop use
– Prenatal tips
– Finding your voice
– Bringing yoga to different populations
– Learning through doing- teaching practicum
The Business of Yoga
– The raw truth about teaching
– How to find your first teaching gig